PLAYING RESPONSIBLY IS IMPORTANT
Playing responsibly means being in control of your gambling experience as part of your entertainment.
WHAT IS OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING?
We are dedicated to protecting our players, monitoring fraudulent and criminal activity and averting underage gambling. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the correct tools are in place to help you enjoy your gambling. It is our promise to offer a fair and fun gambling experience and we will ensure transparency with our marketing initiatives.
PREVENTING UNDERAGE GAMBLING
In order to gamble, you would need to be of age or older, according to the legal age stipulated in your jurisdiction of residence.
It is our responsibility to ensure players who register an account with us go through a verification process to ensure they are of legal age to gamble. There are various protection tools that parents and guardians can implement to prevent underage gambling.
CYBERsitter, for example, is a filtering software that allows parents to add sites which they would like to be blocked. Visit CYBERsitter.
ENJOYING YOUR PLAY
Your time on our website should be an enjoyable experience so we, therefore, advise that you follow these simple guidelines before and during your play:
- Make a decision before you play, regarding your limits. Keep up to date with your transactions and check on a regular basis how much time and money you're spending.
- Prioritise your daily responsibilities accordingly and ensure your play does not interfere with your normal everyday activities.
- Don't play if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Don't try to chase your losses. If you think that you are losing control of your gambling consider applying a limit, restrict your account or seek further help.
TRANSACTIONS AND GAMING HISTORY
Your Transaction History is available on your account. Here you can see your past deposits and withdrawals. Your Gaming History is also accessible, allowing you to see your previous bets placed and winnings made, as well as times, dates and games played.
Both your Transaction and Gaming History will show you 6 months worth of totals and your net position. Should you wish to review anything older than 6 months, please contact our customer support team.
Looking at your gambling habits gives you the chance to reflect on how comfortable you are with the time and money you are spending. This may prove helpful to identify issues before they become a problem. We have created this self-assessment to help you make that analysis.
Taking the last 12 months into account, answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to each of these questions:
- Do I need to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer period to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Do I feel restless or irritable when trying to cut down or stop gambling?
- Have I tried to control, cut back or stop gambling without success?
- Do I spend a lot of time thinking about gambling?
- Do I often gamble when feeling distressed in some way, like for example anxious, stressed, lonely, guilty or depressed?
- Do I chase my losses by trying to win back money I lost?
- Have I lied to others about how much time or money I spend gambling?
- Has my gambling affected my relationships or my job?
- Have I sold possessions or relied on others to lend me money when I have lost it because of gambling?
- Do I often play until all my money is gone?
- Have I ever thought about self-harm or suicide because of my gambling?
- Have I ever stolen money to fund my gambling?
- Have I lost interest in my family, friends or hobbies because of my gambling?
- Have I ever played under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to four (or more) of these questions, you may be experiencing problem gambling and we recommend that you consider applying limits to your account(s) or self-excluding, as well as speaking to someone about your answers.
If you wish to limit or self-exclude your account, click here when logged in. More information about the signs of problem gambling and how to get help can be found visiting BeGambleAware or Gamblers Anonymous.
[Test adapted from DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria: Gambling disorder]
REALITY CHECK REMINDER
The Reality Check is a feature which will allow you to set a reminder informing you of the time you have spent playing on the site. This facility is available online here when logged in. The Reality Check timer starts as soon as you open a casino game and will continue to appear at the selected intervals until you end your gaming session.
When your selected time period has lapsed you will be presented with a notification message advising you of your time spent playing and your net position at that time. The notification will also provide you with the options to "Continue", "Stop" your gaming session, or view your "Betting History".
The Reality Check reminder may not work as expected if you do not accept cookies or use ‘incognito’ mode on your browser.
It is advisable to decide on your financial limits before you start to play, as the chances of players experiencing a gambling problem is greatly reduced with this in mind.
You can control your play with different types of limits:
- Deposit Limits enable you to set a limit on the amount of money you deposit into your account for a given period.
- Session Limits will limit the amount of time you can stay logged into your account.
The financial limits can be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and you can adjust your limits whenever you choose to. This facility is available online here when logged in. If you wish to remove a limit, please contact our customer support team.
The financial limits may be reduced immediately at any time. Any request to increase or remove a limit is subject to a 24-hour ‘cooling-off’ period. The original limit will remain active until then.
You can request a time out period of 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days. Your account will automatically become accessible once the time out period ends.
If you wish to take a break, a time-out period facility is available online here when logged in or by contacting our customer support team.
Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling if it becomes something other than fun and entertainment. During the chosen period all online accounts that you hold with Zecure Gaming Limited will be subject to your self-exclusion request. This facility is available online here when logged in or by contacting our customer support team.
During this period, we will not send you any marketing material and we cannot accept any deposits or bets.
Once the self-exclusion period has expired, your accounts are re-opened automatically.
HELP AND SUPPORT
BeGambleAware is a charity that provides information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. They can help you to find out more about gambling and what safer gambling means, to understand and recognise problem gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it. You can visit the website here.
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to do the same. Gamblers Anonymous offers the hand of friendship to anyone who is looking to try and stop gambling. You can visit the website here.
If you feel that you are experiencing difficulty with gambling, you could consider blocking access to all gambling sites from your PC by installing blocking software such as GamBlock which uses sophisticated tools to block all gambling sites and software. Visit GamBlock here.