LOYALTY SQUAD TERMS
Being a Squad member means you’re at the very top of your game. Therefore, the Squad is limited to only the most loyal players at Guts and is governed by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
SO, WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SQUAD?
The Squad is an exclusive club reserved only for the best players at Guts.com. Joining the Squad is dependent on the following factors, both at the time of joining and throughout your membership:
- Membership requires your complete compliance with these Terms and, where applicable, the standard Terms & Conditions for Guts.com.
- Membership requires successful completion and maintenance of the usage levels required for the Squad. Usage requirements include total amount wagered, total amount deposited, frequency of activity, number of days played in a month and several other factors.
- Only real cash wagers (i.e. total bets minus bonus bets) made on real money games will contribute towards the minimum usage requirements. Wagers made with prize or bonus cash will not count towards the usage requirements for Squad membership.
- In order to receive an invite to the Squad, you must have provided a valid email address and a telephone number.
- Membership of the Squad is dependent on a proven loyalty record over a period determined by Guts.
- It’s important to note that membership of the Squad may be refused, suspended or revoked in the case of 'bonus abuse'. Bonus abuse includes situations where a player signs up with the sole intention of cashing out the various bonuses that are offered and/or where a low risk betting strategy is adopted to systematically profit from the bonuses offered.
For more information on what constitutes bonus abuse, please see our General Bonus Terms. Guts shall, at its discretion, determine what activity constitutes bonus abuse. The decision of Guts is final.
CAN I EVER BE KICKED OUT OF THE SQUAD?
Yes. Should you fail to uphold the requirements for the Squad as outlined above, your membership will be revoked. In addition, the below instances may also lead you being removed from the Squad: Should a Squad member not place any bets at Guts for at least 3 months and fail to answer any follow up communications sent by Guts, they will automatically lose their Squad status. All Guts offers are intended for recreational players only. Should Guts determine that a player is exhibiting signs of non-recreational play, they will lose their Squad membership.
I’VE FALLEN OUT OF FAVOUR. I’M SO SORRY! CAN I EVER GET MY SQUAD STATUS BACK?
Yes, of course! As long as your usage levels return to the requirements set out above and that Guts determines that you are a changed character.
WHAT ABOUT THE PRIZES? ANY RESTRICTIONS THERE?
Yes, but only a few. Invitation to all Squad hospitality events will be at the sole discretion of Guts and no aspect of any Squad benefits can be transferred between different players and accounts. All Squad offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number and shared computer (such as at a public library or workplace). Guts reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer at any time and for any reason. Furthermore, Squad offers only apply to players who are residents of a legal gambling jurisdiction.
Squad gifts, including birthday bonuses, are at the sole discretion of Guts. Bonuses awarded will be credited to a player’s account and are subject to the General Bonus Terms and wager requirements before being withdrawn.
OKAY, COOL. WILL I BE FAMOUS?
Maybe! Guts reserves the right to use your first name, nickname and/or alias in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional prizes and any Progressive Jackpot winners. In addition, Guts reserves the right to use a player’s image if captured while attending a Squad event.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF THE SQUAD?
Squad members are eligible to receive rewards and benefits that regular Guts players do not get. For further information on the many, many rewards and benefits, see the main Guts Loyalty Squad page. And feel free to contact us by Live Chat on the website or via email 24/7 to find out more specifics.
Yes. Please note once again that all standard Terms & Conditions apply. Furthermore, Guts reserves the right to, at any time, review, refuse or revoke the membership of any player and/or to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion or benefits of the Guts Loyalty Squad or these Terms at our own discretion and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these matters.